Millennials are currently the largest generation in the workforce and they have a desire to do more than contribute to your company’s bottom line. According to the 2015 Millennial Impact Report, four out of five millennial employees who volunteered through a company-sponsored initiative felt they made a positive difference.
Is your company doing enough to activate your employees’ desire to do good?
We invite you to become an MCON Corporate Good Program member so you can inspire and motivate your employees to tackle – and actually effect change for – the issues your company cares about.
The MCON Corporate Good Program includes:
10 Gold Pass tickets for the price of five – that’s a $1,500 savings!
- Each Gold Pass ticket includes a guaranteed seat to every MCON session and a ticket to Igniting Good: an MCON and #GivingTuesday Town Hall
- Access to 35 high-profile speaker sessions including GIRLS actress Allison Williams and Top Chef contestant Spike Mendelsohn
- Meet and greet with Derrick Feldmann, Achieve president and MCON founder
- An invite-only post-event webinar with Derrick Feldmann that discusses how your organization can utilize its corporate social responsibility program to attract new consumers and employees
- Opportunity to network with today’s highest profile influencers in the social good space
- Signed copies of Derrick Feldmann’s book, Social Movements for Good
- Personalized certificates of attendance for each of your team members to showcase their commitment to social good
- In-depth focus on social justice, identity and the planet
Additional details and customized group pricing can be provided upon request.